MBE Consulting has teamed up with APACInsurTech to provide insurers in Indonesia with an end-to-end solution to help them reach PSAK 74 compliance by 1 January 2025 deadline.
PSAK 74 Ready, Steady, Go webinar
On 28th October 2021, along with APACInsurTech and Legerity Financials, MBE took part in the inaugural PSAK 74 Ready, Steady, Go webinar. Attended by over 250 participants operating within Indonesia, partner Andries Beukes was able to share his experience and expertise in supporting numerous global insurers with their IFRS 17 implementation programmes and how that can be applied to implementing PSAK 74.
As part of his IFRS 17 Readiness session Andries covered:
- All the considerations required when preparing for PSAK 74;
- MBE’s tried and tested approach for the successful implementation of IFRS 17 and how that can be applied to PSAK 74; and
- A detailed view of MBE’s IFRS Assess tool – our cost-effective modelling solution that can assist insurers in better understanding the impact of PSAK 74 on all areas of their business.
See pages 10-14 in the PDF below for more details of the different areas you need to consider for your organisation’s PSAK 74 gap analysis/impact assessment.PSAK74-IFRS17-Seminar-Indonesia-2021
Partnership benefits for you
- Access the full range of experts needed for a smooth and successful PSAK 74 implementation.
- Local and regional presence for a better understanding of your specific needs and challenges.
- Single point of contact for you.
- Expert level knowhow in Accounting, Actuarial, IFRS 17 solution delivery including a full range (Managed) IFRS 17 Disclosure Service.
- Provide your budgets with the economy of scale.
- IFRS 17 community to exchange knowledge and experiences.
Contact us to find out how we can support you with your PSAK 74 implementation.
Future PSAK 74 webinars
We will be delivering further webinars on PSAK 74 in 2022. Please complete this form to receive updates.
- Currency…if the buck stops here, where did it start? - 19 May 2022
- Limits…Achilles, the tortoise, and flawed logic - 13 May 2022
- Municipal bonds – whoops! - 5 May 2022