A £22.5bn reinsurer seeking to improve its Economic Valuation (EV) processes.
- Struggling to meet EV deadlines.
- Last minute manual adjustments.
- Solvency II implementation a burning platform.
What MBE did
- Visualised the EV process, revealing dependencies, inefficiencies and bottlenecks.
- Reengineered processes, improving data integration and automating data conversions.
- Created cleaner routines for producing the quarterly reports and projections.
- Introduced efficiency tools and standardised analysis.
- Migrated legacy systems to the MoSes platform to provide greater flexibility for scaling.
- Reduced time to produce annual results by 44%, from nine to five weeks.
- Reduced late adjustments by 67%.
- More detailed and clearer EV analysis reports.
- No missed deadlines and no overtime costs.
- A new culture of communication and continuous improvement.