A South African insurance provider looking to invest in an IFRS 17 software solution.
- Reduce the spend on an IFRS 17 software solution that met the needs of the business and which could be rolled out within tight deadlines.
What MBE did
- Combined knowledge established during a long partnership with the client with the results of interviews with stakeholders to get a clear understanding of needs.
- Established an implementation partner relationship with the vendor, taking on the roll out of the software and consulting elements of the project.
- Designed and delivered an implementation project plan focused on priority areas to control costs.
- 82% saving against anticipated spend.
- IFRS 17 software implemented to deadline and quality standards.
- IFRS 17 expertise transferred to the client team.